Primarily responsible for creating client files, maintaining/filing documentation in the chart, scanning & uploading in E records and breaking down chart at discharge.
- Ensure that client documents are scanned, uploaded into Welligent and filed in client's charts, per the chart model provided by QA as assurance of uniformity.
- Create charts for new clients and break down charts for discharged clients per QA standards.
- Assist the division with follow-up and monitoring/tracking of chart compliance using Welligent reports.
- Position may additionally be required to handle electronic health records (EHR) maintenance; including client records searches.
- Will be responsible for attending team and program staff meetings as needed.
- Performs general related office duties as required.
- Supports Agency philosophies, policies, and practices.
- Exercises good judgment in the performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding children, families and agency operations. Ensure confidentiality of all client information in accordance with Agency policy and HIPAA privacy mandates
- These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this job. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- To perform effectively in this position, the incumbent must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience handling documents maintenance and filing, properly utilizing alphabetic and other standard filing systems and protocols.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing an electronic health records system (i.e., Welligent or similar) highly preferred.
- Computer skills sufficient to meet production demands of the job including Microsoft Office and WELLIGENT software, and skill in maintaining detailed, accurate and complete records.
- Effective oral/written communication skills; bi-lingual skills in Spanish/English preferred
- Must have a valid California Driver License, proof of automobile insurance and meet the Agency's safe driver guidelines.
- Ability to maintain First Aid/CPR Certification
- Ability to work varied hours including evenings, nights and weekends, if needed.
- Sensitivity to the different cultures represented among the clients, families and staff.
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Five Acres Perks
- Bilingual stipend of $4,000 - $6,000 for applicable positions
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- 401k with a 3% employer match
- Profit Share matching after one year of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Emergency Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Pre-paid Legal Plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Referral Program
- 10 paid holidays
- Parking Reward Incentive Program
- Paid training
- Supervision towards LMFT and LCSW licensure
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone carrier discounts (up to 25% off )
- Floating Holidays
- Generous vacation and sick-time
- Vacation Cash Out
- Two credit union options
- Wellness Incentive Program
- RISE and RISE coaching
Location: Altadena, CA
Five Acres is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Therefore, the Agency does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees or applicants because of race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related legally protected medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.